The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old December 13, 2004, 11:15 PM   #1
jeffnvegas

Buyer Beware!!!

just a heads up out there about a less than quality re-stocking job i received from a company in Ca. by the name of GREAT AMERICAN GUNSTOCKS. i've posted in several other threads with the myriad of details describing the shoddy workmanship and posted a letter from a local gunsmith describing what he observed. i've heard from several other individuals who have had similar experiences and from a couple of individuals who seem to think what they got wasn't too bad. i don't know what they paid, but my experience was right at 2k and wasn't worth my time. i could have done a better job myself. if you want to save yourself some grief and not take a chance on getting less than you pay for, do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.