The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old October 22, 2016, 11:03 AM   #26
johnwilliamson062

I bought a magazine from CTD during their offensive gouging. I'd moved and I couldn't find a box with magazines in it. It could be at three locations hours from each other. I was more than happy to pay triple for the mag so I didn't have to spend a weekend driving around and searching for the box in multiple locations. That is called rationing by price. It is how capitalism works.

Whether there is a panic depends on the senate races. Please work hard to get pro gun representatives to congress. Preferably ones that can't be threatened by their party into making a party line vote against guns.

I'm considering building an AR on a stripped lower that cost me $60. I can buy a complete rifle kit from PSA for $400 and I don't think that is the cheapest.
Old October 25, 2016, 12:36 AM   #27
Zorro

Live in California.

The Nightmare is REAL!
Old October 27, 2016, 11:36 PM   #28
Machineguntony

I just saw an ad for a complete gun made by Aero for $400. I was once a poor college student, so I can appreciate a good deal.

Most of these $1500+ ARs are completely overrated. I unintentionally bought a $2500 AR, and it shoots no better than my $600 DPMS host AR that I built with spare parts.
Old October 28, 2016, 08:58 AM   #29
Metal god

I'm starting to see the panic in reloading components . Primers are getting harder to find . Some powders at the better prices are also getting harder to find . Where as a month ago just about everything was easily found .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .
Old October 28, 2016, 10:53 AM   #30
Glenn E. Meyer

Why don't we wait until the Congress passes those laws before you sleep in your camper outside the big box gun store waiting for the 22 LR to come in?

I'm going to close this and we can wait for the election before we have to change our diapers.