The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old January 13, 2006, 06:49 PM   #1
AndrewTB

Closed on Topic Thread

I am pretty pissed off at the moment. It apeears a thread I made which was on topic when it comes to firearms has been closed. I have a general idea of who may have locked it but I would like to request it be reopened seeing how its firearm related.

This is no different then the movie shoot out thread. Or favorite movie gun quotes thread. I see no reason for it being close.

I cant have a single question around here without having my thread's closed anymore. All because someoen doesnt like.
Old January 14, 2006, 09:36 AM   #2
tyme
Staff

Has nothing to do with you.

First, it was answered.
Second, the second-to-last poster gave out wrong information.
Third, the last poster called the show stupid, after not recognizing the name of the main character.

Feel free to start another thread, particularly if you want to identify all guns seen in 24 rather than just the ones that Jack Bauer uses.
“Who are you?” “A friend. I'm here to prevent you from making a mistake.” “You have no idea what I'm doing here, friend.” “In specific terms, no, but I swore an oath to protect the world...” (continuum)
“It's a goal you won't understand until later. Your job is to make sure he doesn't achieve the goal.” (bsg)
Old January 14, 2006, 09:42 AM   #3
craigntx

i figure if my threads aint closed im not offending enough people