The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old July 13, 2009, 02:20 AM   #1
Jmarshall

Bear Arms Covington/Kent, WA

Hey,

Went in to Bear Arms today while visiting my parents in Kent. I went in and asked a few question, by no means stupid questions, related to what they had on stock and the condition of some of there used rifles. They would not let me examine the used firearm I was interested and when I asked quesitons about its condition was met with "Are you going to buy the ****ing thing or not" I responded with "Would you buy a gun you werent allowed to examine before hand if it didnt have a warranty of any kind?" The man grumbled and restocked it, a lady came out and preceded to lay on the abuse "What kinda stupid question is that" when i asked about the condition of the action, what armory was it made at, etc. Im just totally disapointed with these people, they seem to be into selling guns for the money, there prices wern't any better then online or other shops in the area. You might get better service if you go into buy stuffed bears, has half the store seems to be wanna be Halmark store (No joke).
Old July 13, 2009, 02:48 AM   #2
tomkatz

I hate to say it but I agree. I went in there a couple times and I've gotta say they were less than cordial or helpful. I ddn't quite understand it, I had cash in my pocket ready to buy.
I spent my $$$$$ at Federal Way Discount and got a better price, and was treated decently. I still go there.
just my .02...
.....tom
Old July 18, 2009, 02:48 AM   #3
dewiseman

I went in there once about four years ago. Came out thinking I had bad B O or something.