The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old June 3, 2005, 02:47 AM   #1
Luistc

Franchi I

Somebody in the forum has a catalogue of the Luigi Franchi of years 50?

Thanks
Old June 3, 2005, 03:03 AM   #2
Romulus

Anni Cinquanta?
Are you looking for an ad from the 1950s for Franchi products?

Ti faccio vedere come muore un italiano
Old June 3, 2005, 03:30 AM   #3
Luistc

Yes I look information of years 50 on shotguns of the Luigi Franchi.

It would like to have a catalogue of the mark of this great time, had produced its model fine of hunting - the Luigi Franchi Imperial Monte Carlo Extra SxS.

It can help me ? it knows some book edited that possesss photos and characteristics techniques of the some models produced in the height?
Old June 3, 2005, 04:00 AM   #4
Romulus

I really don't know anything about Franchi, but maybe you can try Harley Nolden's forum on this site.

Cheers

Ti faccio vedere come muore un italiano
Old June 3, 2005, 06:46 AM   #5
Luistc

Please... help me...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg franchi14830.jpg (12.9 KB, 25 views)
Old June 4, 2005, 07:17 AM   #6
Luistc

I thank much Romulus for the suggestion.

I am a coleccionador of fine guns of hunting (www.armasdeluxo.blogs.sapo.pt and others) and have an Imperial Monte Carlo Extra of 1951 muy pretty and valuable.

For each shotgun of the colection taste to have the respective one I catalogue, books with the history of the mark and others with photos of the some manufactured models, its caracteristicas techniques...

In some marks I have these documents (Lebeau Courally, Aug. Francotte, Purdey, H&H, Ideal, Browning, Beretta, Charles Daly, V. Sarasqueta.....), but I do not obtain to get of the Franchi, situation that leaves me very admired, therefore it was and it is a mark with the great history and has weapons of great quality.

I do not understand... the Ideal and the V. Sarasqueta whose it manufactures already had closed has many years, still catalogues of its shotgun and its history are obtained.

Already I asked for รก mark Beretta and they do not have this catalogue nor indicate any book that has its history? I am in several forums, Espanholes, Italians, English, Americans... and also I do not obtain nothing? also I tried next to encyclopedias of armis/shotguns/escupetas/fusils... and nothing? already I tried tiendas web of collecionadores... and nothing?

It had hope that in this forum shotgun to this bought in years 40/50 would go to obtain somebody could have one and that had also one catalogues of this time that me could authorize a copy... to vender... or to give to me to tracks I to obtain to get this documentation... go to continue to try and who knows! perhaps it finds this "soul" lost that help me - I have hope...

If somebody in the forum to be able to help me I am very grateful.

I have others two things that also I search has much time without success... that they are shields of anagrams of Victor Sarasqueta and Luigi Franchi to place in respective maletins of leather. Of the V. Sarasqueta already I asked for to the current owner of the mark, Armas Parkemy, and am has wait of a reply for briefing. Of Luigi Franchi also I do not obtain... is a disillusion... and I have penalty that so sanctioned mark it so fast loses its roots and references.

Thank you and I am has wait of a surprise of the members of this forum
Old June 4, 2005, 08:05 AM   #7
fal308
Staff Alumnus

I looked through several of my reference books and didn't find anything on that model, but will keep looking.
The best I could find on the internet is a Franchi forum. It is at http://www.benelliusa.com/forums/ult...p/forum/3.html You might try asking there.
Old June 4, 2005, 08:40 AM   #8
Luistc

Thank you for this information that did not know. I go to also try in this forum. In case that it comes to have more information on my order of I help, he was very grateful that gives me.
Best Regards