The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old August 12, 1999, 09:56 PM   #1
sharpsrifle

Hi all. I have a older 121-M1. I bought it (used) with a small crack in the wrist of the stock. I managed to find another one in a odd parts bin. It cracked in the same spot. I repaired both stocks and the problem never came back. Still, I wonder. Does anyone know if any of the Super 90 stocks will fit this gun? Incidentally, this has been a superb shotgun.

------------------
Regards, Sharps.
Old August 13, 1999, 08:56 AM   #2
Mike Spight

Sharps: Don't have a clue and I'm a Benelli owner. Recommend you ask George Stringer at the Smithy Forum or check and see if there is a Benelli website. HK used to market them in the US...maybe covered at their site...sorry, I don't have the address for either.

Good luck...
Mike
Old August 13, 1999, 10:04 AM   #3
fal308
Staff Alumnus

I have owned one of these for years also. It is my favorite shotgun to shoot. There are no parts that interchange that I am aware of.
Old August 13, 1999, 11:11 PM   #4
sharpsrifle

Fella over at gunspot.com gave me the Benelli Website address. Emailed them and they said that the stocks won't interchange. They did say that they have the original stocks in inventory, still.

------------------
Regards, Sharps.