The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Competition Shooting

Old February 23, 2001, 02:38 AM   #1
Guy B. Meredith

The Richmond Hot Wheels is hosting their second match under ICORE rules (www.ICORE.org) on March 11. Match is at 9:30 am and $4 of the $20 entry fees of ICORE members goes to submission of classification stages. See http://richmondhotshots.com for directions and other particulars.
Old February 23, 2001, 10:06 PM   #2
TMC

Guy, how about having the next one on the 4th Sunday of the month. I'd like to shoot an ICORE match but don't want to miss the DAP match on the 2nd Sunday. I'm going to shoot the DAP practice match this sunday with the 627 to see if I can manage it, hope to see you there.

Todd Crow
Old February 24, 2001, 12:49 AM   #3
Guy B. Meredith

Todd,

We will probably try to do a different schedule next year as we know we are losing shooters to the DAP matches, but the Richmond schedule was already locked in for this year.

Dates Tom Frenkel has offered are May 27th, July 22 and Nov 24 for the rest of this year. Some of us will be at the Southwest Regionals in Piru, CA March 31 and International Revolver Championships in Morro Bay June 22-24 (see http://www.ICORE.org). We may see about additional odd days or alternate sites to fill in, or just have to go ahead and take advantage of some IPSC-type matches. Sure do hate picking up brass, though.
Old July 30, 2002, 02:11 PM   #4
Gary H

So, what is going on in Northern California with regards to revolver competition? Where do I find information on DAP?