The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > Law and Civil Rights

Closed Thread

Old October 25, 2010, 12:28 PM   #1
rustyfirst

Gun Show Bandit

I posted and article written by the US Observer about the UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTIONS being used against me by the VP of WAC, mr. john rodabaugh also gainfully employed as the prosecuter in several jusrisdictions locally. I am sorry I didn't know you were not allowed to post factual articles on this site. If anyone would like more information about how a 20 year life member has been treated by WAC or how a public prosecuter can jail an individual for 5 DAYS before seeing a judge, or LIE to me about my weapons that he held for over a YEAR before the US Observer managed to get them released, look me up! you should be able to find me outside any upcoming WAC show or reach me thru this site.
Old October 25, 2010, 01:14 PM   #2
Mike Irwin
Staff

I'm going to leave this one go, if for no other reason than to disabuse you and all other members who might think you are being singled out for some reason.

TFL recently adopted a new policy on how to CORRECTLY post references to copyrighted materials. http://thefiringline.com/forums/announcement.php?a=94

We did this to hopefully avoiding having a predatory lawfirm now engaged in the practice of serial lawsuits from targeting TFL, its members, and its owner.

You were NEVER forbidden from posting this information; you were requested to comply with TFL's new policy on how to PROPERLY post references to copyrighted material.

This isn't about you. It's about TFL, which is far bigger than you, me, or any other individual member.

If anyone has a problem with this new procedure, that's too damned bad. Everyone, including staff, WILL follow it.

Baby Jesus cries when the fat redneck doesn't have military-grade firepower.
Old October 25, 2010, 02:22 PM   #3
Kreyzhorse

Russ -

A simple google turned up some of the info on your case and it sounds like you had one heck of a time for various reasons.

Good luck to you.
Old October 25, 2010, 09:54 PM   #4
Gary L. Griffiths

As usual, much more to the situation than the op would have us believe. If anyone is really all that interested, a fuller perspective can be gained here:

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/for...ronged-vp.html
Violence is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and valorous feeling which believes that nothing is worth violence is much worse. Those who have nothing for which they are willing to fight; nothing they care about more than their own craven apathy; are miserable creatures who have no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the valor of those better than themselves. Gary L. Griffiths (Paraphrasing John Stuart Mill)
Old October 25, 2010, 10:37 PM   #5
MrWesson

If I was a moderator I would ban this bozo after reading what I just did.

To sum it up this guy was pulled over for expired tags.

They found pot which he has a medical marijuana card which the feds don't recognize so after the NCIS was notified he had a card now he is considered an addict and unable to purchase a firearm for a year.

they also found many switchblades which are illegal in his state.

He blames the Vice president of the WAC who works at the DA's office.
Old October 25, 2010, 10:38 PM   #6
thebodhitree

wow...

my mother told me if i didn't have anything nice to say, then dont say anything at all.

so...
Old October 25, 2010, 10:49 PM   #7
Al Norris
Moderator Emeritus

Trust me, there was a reason Mike let this guy slide. (PM him, maybe Mike will explain it - not my place)

Gary? Thanks for the link.... and the wasted 5 minutes!
Old October 26, 2010, 09:20 AM   #8
Kreyzhorse

The link that Gary posted adds even more detail to an already odd story. Like my boss always says "90% of life's problems are self-inflicted."

Last edited by Kreyzhorse; October 26, 2010 at 09:25 AM.
Old October 26, 2010, 11:07 AM   #9
Gary L. Griffiths

Quote:
and the wasted 5 minutes!
I warned you! You have to be interested!
Violence is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and valorous feeling which believes that nothing is worth violence is much worse. Those who have nothing for which they are willing to fight; nothing they care about more than their own craven apathy; are miserable creatures who have no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the valor of those better than themselves. Gary L. Griffiths (Paraphrasing John Stuart Mill)
Old November 1, 2010, 10:25 AM   #10
Uncle Malice

From the linked to thread...

Quote:
As for possession of switchblades in Washington, I have a medical prescription for mine, which I believe trumps the BS state law, but again, I'll let the lawyers do their job.
Did you really just say you have a medical prescription for a switchblade??

Old November 1, 2010, 10:30 AM   #11
Mike Irwin
Staff

OK, this has outlived its usefulness.

Baby Jesus cries when the fat redneck doesn't have military-grade firepower.
Closed Thread