The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > Law and Civil Rights

Old March 17, 2011, 07:06 AM   #1
Twinsig

Control=Reduced Crime? (refresher thread)

First time read for me, and a good one. The Elitists know exactly what they are doing and what the consequences are, TOTAL CONTROL over the subjects! Ask yourself, (many have for years) " Do these people realize the crime rate will increase if all guns are banned"? The answer is YES, they do! My opinion, there WILL be a TOTAL invasion at the southern border IF a Firearm BAN/Confiscation is implemented. TOTAL CONTROL is the end-game, meanwhile the "subjects" (civil-law-abiding-folks) will be methodically destroyed, robbed, raped, and murdered.

Quoting Mike Huckabee on terrorists, "You can't reason with evil, sometimes you just have to kill it." Same goes for the local "terrorists" we read about in the News Paper and see on our Local News Broadcast every day.

One excerpt from article below.

The consequence of gun control is a society in which violent, anti-social people are armed while peaceful, law-abiding people are disarmed. Legislating gun safety results in greater safety for criminals only. Laws intended to keep guns from criminals end up keeping guns from some of the thousands of people who could use them to defend themselves and others daily, often without having to fire a shot. The entire article can be found here.

http://www.fff.org/freedom/fd0211f.asp

One more thing, someone here has a signature that reads:

"When seconds count, the police are just minutes away!" Well said...