The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old June 24, 2007, 02:40 PM   #1
pjn003

anyone bought from impactguns.com?

I am loooking online and it seems like impactguns.com has some really good deals. The problem is that there is little or no discription on the guns and i was just wondering if this is a reliable website and if anyone has had experience with them.

Thanks,
Phil
Old June 24, 2007, 03:39 PM   #2
hammergunworks

impact guns

I have had dealings with them ,Talked to them on the phone .I got what I ordered and had good responce to cust service.I will deal with again.
Old June 24, 2007, 08:32 PM   #3
Mike1951

I have no personal experience with Impact Guns. However, I have read enough complaints about them that I would suggest you continue researching them before placing an order.

The most common complaint is them accepting your money when they have no idea when they may be able to ship.

I would certainly not place an order for anything not in stock right now.

Mike
Old June 24, 2007, 10:43 PM   #4
poortrader

You might want to check out Wild Alaska. He sells a lot on this site and has pretty good prices.. Just send him an email.

NRA Life Member
Old June 24, 2007, 11:09 PM   #5
HighValleyRanch

I would buy from them again!

I bought a sig trailside from them a year ago. They were very helpful and shipped to my dealer very fast. The reps were helpful with getting the necessary paper work and dealing with my dealer.
Price was good, and they had to backorder a chamber plug. they did not charge me for the plug until it came in. Honest and I would not hesitate to purchase from again. Though, I did call them to make sure they had what I wanted, and I would phone before placing an order.
Old June 29, 2007, 05:48 PM   #6
Lieut96

I have purchased a pistol from them. They were top notch all the way would buy from again if price was right.