The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: General Handgun Forum

Old January 13, 2013, 07:06 AM   #51
3kgt2nv

so because of the lack of any reloading supplies this has been a total bust. I have been shooting about 100-150 rounds per day with most of them being 22. I am honestly trying not to shoot anything i have to reload since there are no primers and powder available right now.
Old January 13, 2013, 09:39 AM   #52
Tactical Jackalope

That's totally understandable. No worries. No one predicted this to happen. I believe you could have come close to even accomplishing what you intended to.

Everything is flying off the shelf from holsters and magazines. To AR's and handguns.
Old January 13, 2013, 10:34 AM   #53
Mystro

I use to practice with 800-1000 10mm rounds a week for the upcoming IPSC season years ago. I shot a high competitive level. I was constantly reloading and was sponsored. I know how many rounds the top dogs in the sport were shooting a year.
There was no way you could reach the goal stated. NO WAY. I would have bet a sizable amount you couldn't pull it off even if you were sponcered. The logistics would have killed you.

"Ask not what you can do for your country, but what free entitlements you can bleed from your country"