The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Lock and Load: Live Fire Exercises

Old May 29, 2001, 10:15 AM   #1
jthuang

It rained the whole time but two squads of shooters (and dedicated RO/SOs) managed to make it through the day.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...77933&f=0&sp=0

Rifles: (1) Bushmaster shorty carbine with Trijicon Reflex II, ARMS #40 flip-up rear sight, Eagle tactical sling and improvised vertical foregrip; (2) Bushmaster 20" Target Model with Tasco red dot; (3) Colt (?) pre-ban, unknown model; and (4) Bushmaster shorty carbine with DPMS fixed rear sight, Surefire M500A, fluted barrel and Rock River Arms A1 stock.

Shotguns: (1) Benelli Nova, 18.5" barrel; (2) Winchester 1300 Defender, Hi-Viz front sight, TacStar sidesaddle; (3) Benelli M1 Super 90 Tactical, Surefire 617F Responder; and (4) Beretta 1201FP.

Justin
Old June 2, 2001, 10:27 PM   #2
ursus

jt,

Sir, could you provide the match schedules, 3 gun and cmp
at Ontelaunee? I have never shot a 3 gun and was curious
about the regs on weapons used and the course of fire.

Thanks,

ursus
Old June 3, 2001, 07:44 AM   #3
jthuang

Ursus, sorry I'm not a member at Ontelaunee and I don't shoot CMP so I don't know the CMP schedule. I can tell you that Ontelaunee's 3 gun match is an annual affair so the next one isn't for another year. If you don't know about the upcoming 3 gun matches in York and at Topton e-mail me and I'll get you that info.

Justin