The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old November 1, 2000, 11:11 PM   #1
jdthaddeus

I have a relatively new and expensive Trijicon ACOG and I pulled it out of my safe to look through it, and it is dead! It was fine a few months ago. There is almost no glow in it anymore, just very very faint. What could possibly be wrong with it?
And, who do I contact about it at Trijicon? (Phone number please or email address?)
And, does anyone know if their warranty applies to this if it is over a year old (I don't know what their warranty is).
I think it is only about a year old?

thanks!
Old November 2, 2000, 09:18 AM   #2
fal308
Staff Alumnus

Their website is www.trijicon-inc.com. You should be able to contact them from there.
Old November 2, 2000, 09:19 AM   #3
Bartholomew Roberts

I wouldn't worry too much. I have had to deal with Trijicon's customer service before and it was excellent.

I had a rear glo-tube pop out of the site during shooting (I had gotten a little free with the Gun Scrubber and it ate away the plastic ring around the site). Despite some culpability on my part, Trijicon repaired the site free of charge and quickly.

Just call up their customer service number and let them know your problem. They should give you a return number.