The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old April 24, 2013, 06:46 PM   #1
kwalityguy

S&W M&P 22 mags available

44mag.com has M&P 22 12 round mags now. But are listed at $60 each. I want 2 but not for $60 each. They should be around $35 each. Please do not buy! We have to stop this price gouging practice now. If we use some self control we can do it. Stand up and just say NO! ENOUGH!
Old April 24, 2013, 08:00 PM   #2
kwalityguy

All 70 were sold out within 90 minutes @ $60 each. Guess there's plenty of folks who don't care about price gouging and are willing to prolong the idiocracy. We got to learn sometime and show some self control. Thank you to all who refrained. You don't know how bad I wanted two but not at that ridiculous price. They were at the Dallas Gun Show for the same $60 price and I told them to stuff it too.
Old April 25, 2013, 03:02 AM   #3
Flakbait

I got 2 mags from Midwayusa for around $25 a piece a few weeks ago. Sign up to be emailed when they come back in stock and be ready to purchase quickly when you get the message.