The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Closed Thread

Old November 2, 2012, 02:15 PM   #1
Bilzpost

FRED..Why was 'My Microwave died last night' thread closed?

Just curious why you closed this thread. Each forum has it's own guide lines and as a new comer I don't have the 'feel' of this forum yet. Was it because it wasn't strictly shotgun related?
Old November 2, 2012, 09:13 PM   #2
Ben Towe

I would say so, it was a bit off topic and light. The moderators around here are pretty strict about what topics are acceptable and about the direction of a thread. Not everyone agrees with a thread closure or the strictness of moderation at times (myself included, on occasion) but it does cut down on the clutter and the silliness, even if a legit topic occasionally gets put on the chopping block. What the bosses say, goes.
Old November 3, 2012, 07:17 AM   #3
Mike Irwin
Staff

If you have a question about why your, or another, thread was closed, please send a private message to the moderator who closed it.

Thanks.

Baby Jesus cries when the fat redneck doesn't have military-grade firepower.

Last edited by Mike Irwin; November 3, 2012 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Yes, I can write a proper sentence...
Closed Thread