The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Smithy

Old October 6, 2001, 01:44 AM   #1
stream25

Who Makes Aftermarket Sights for Steyr M9?

Are there other replacement sights for the Steyr M9 in addition to the sights offered by PT. I'm just looking to find regular white dot sights.

Thanks
Old October 8, 2001, 06:32 PM   #2
Historyman

There seems to be radio silence when someone asks about a Styer. I just bought one, and have asked around regarding accessories, and there have been only a few responses. Who is PT by the way?
Thanks
Old October 10, 2001, 12:01 AM   #3
stream25

PT Sights

Your right about the silence on Steyr related subjects. I have not been able to get an answer to my question. I guess others are as clueless on this one as me. I may have to get the night sights after all.

Information on PT Night Sights can be found on their website at www.ptnightsights.com

They are the only company I know of that has made aftermarket sights for the M9.

I hope you enjoy the M9. Just watch out for the occasional casing that ejects into your forehead every few rounds (despite servicing by GSI). Otherwise a nice pistol.

Thanks