The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old May 22, 2015, 05:59 PM   #1
Fatal Wound

CDNN

Has anyone ever used a code or coupon for free shipping from CDNN?
Old May 22, 2015, 06:08 PM   #2
TMD

I've used them a bunch of times. Only downside is i have to pay sales tax because of being in the same state.
Old May 22, 2015, 06:15 PM   #3
Fatal Wound

I called and asked them about the free shipping coupons and was told they never had free shipping. I told the guy I was looking at a coupon as we spoke and he said it must be a fake internet one. I'm thinking he was a fake employee.
Old May 22, 2015, 06:28 PM   #4
Moomooboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Wound View Post
I called and asked them about the free shipping coupons and was told they never had free shipping. I told the guy I was looking at a coupon as we spoke and he said it must be a fake internet one. I'm thinking he was a fake employee.
Have you tried to actually use that code? I went to their website. There is nowhere to insert a code so i think your code os fake. Im also fairly certain you made me download a virus as i seatched for this code and against my own advice went too a suspicious website.
Old May 22, 2015, 07:07 PM   #5
Fatal Wound

After my last post I called CDNN again. They did offer free shipping years ago. Only free shipping now is for Glocks. But with Glocks being over-priced like they are I'm sure it covers shipping . Thanks for the input all.
Old May 22, 2015, 07:26 PM   #6
Moomooboo

Pshaw. How dare you knock my glocks!
Old May 23, 2015, 05:01 PM   #7
dogtown tom

Quote:
Fatal Wound ....But with Glocks being over-priced like they are I'm sure it covers shipping ...
CDNN prices its Glocks right at the Glock MAP......dealers cannot price it any lower. (if they do and Glock Inc catches them they will never sell Glocks again)

MAP + free shipping is as good as you will find.

Plano, Texas...........the Gun Nut Capitol of Gun Culture, USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE