The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Harley Nolden Memorial Institute for Firearms Research

Old March 8, 2011, 05:17 PM   #1
jd3020

Winchester 1400 ranger

I recently traded my marlin bow for a winchester 1400 ranger semi auto 12ga shotgun. I have been shooting trap and skeet with it and im starting to get some ejection problems with it not kicking out shells every now and then. I figured its probably due for a good cleaning but i have never owned a semi auto shot gun so disassembly of it will be a new thing for me. I have looked online for a book and the last one i got off of e-bay that said it was a "take down manual" ended up being a piece of paper telling you how to take the take down pin out of the gun. Does any one have an online manual that i can get a hold of so i can strip this thing down and clean it with out getting my self hurt and still having a useable gun when i get done?
Old March 8, 2011, 05:41 PM   #2
Hawg

It's a PDF file. http://media.winchesterguns.com/pdf/...l1400_om_s.pdf

Tags
1400 ranger , semi auto shotgun , winchester , winchester 1400 , winchester 1400 ranger