The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old May 9, 2012, 08:02 AM   #1
frigate88

What's a fair price for a used eotech

Have an eotech L3 xps2. Don't really care for it to much and want to sell it to fund a new gun. What would be a fair price to ask for it? It's about 2 years old and barely used. Mostly been a decoration in the safe.
"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for thier own actions."
****BLEED BLUE, 10-8****
Old May 15, 2012, 11:36 AM   #2
rab

Eotech

How much have you used yours? I have a 516, and had to force myself to learn how to use it. It is fast and accurate out to 300yds(with 5x magnifier).It was hard to do something so simple. It wasn't until I learned to look and slide the mask over the target, that I really understood the beauty of it all. It's just like a computer game. Kinda against everything your used to.
Old July 8, 2012, 02:47 PM   #3
jutilje

I know this is a pretty old thread, but I just came across it on Google, so I figured I'd reply It really depends on the condition of the sight, whether you still have the original box, paperwork etc. What do you WANT to get for it, if its stil available ? I may be interested in it, and I don't wanna throw a price out there, because that was the true meaning of your post - to find out a fair price - and I don't want it to seem like i'm giving you a price that is lower than the value because i'm interested in it.