The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old November 3, 2005, 08:12 PM   #1
StormTrooper

Help with Onpoint Arms

I have never done buisness with Onpoint before but decided to order some accessories from them this past saturday. I opted for UPS ground shipping and I see that the payment has posted to my card however I do not see a tracking number for my order. I emailed, no answer, I called, automated voice line...are they a trustworthy group and I should just be a little more patient?
Old November 3, 2005, 11:32 PM   #2
billdeserthills

Hey Stormtrooper

I have never done business with this company, but I have at least 2 transactions per month that I feel I did'nt receive what I paid for. You can always wait for the credit card statement to come in the mail to you, call the help line and dispute the charge. Tell them that you have attepted to communicate with the company that placed the charge on your card, with no success, and now you want your money back- if you have'nt disputed a charge before, you will love how instantly your money is credited back to your card! Bill
Old November 3, 2005, 11:45 PM   #3
StormTrooper

pardon me, I have no idea how this post got duplicated, sorry.

Thanks I think for the reply, it does not make me feel more comfortable however about online shopping. And I did get the link for them from this site here in the library. Well I will give it a couple more days as it did say that most orders ship within 5 buisness days and it has only been four. It would be a 44.$$ loss but still.....
Old November 10, 2005, 08:03 PM   #4
StormTrooper

Arghh!

The "Poit" here is that I was impatient.

I didn't realize they get the orders from a TX warehouse and ship to FL before back to me in TX.

Orders ship to you within 5 business days.

My order is here, they emailed me twice. So I got egg on my face and will more likley order fro them again at some point.