The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old April 7, 2010, 04:42 PM   #1
ArmedTerp

Range Bag Recommendations for a Buckmark 7.25" Target Pistol

I am returning to the world of target shooting after many years on the sidelines. I now own a Buckmark 7.25" Target pistol and practically nothing else.

I am looking for a range bag. I have seen many recommendations on the Internet, but I can't tell which ones will accommodate the longer barrel of this pistol.

Any comments or recommendations?

Thanks,
Steve

Measure twice. Buy once!

Last edited by ArmedTerp; April 8, 2010 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Fix Title to encourage replies
Old April 8, 2010, 11:56 PM   #2
ferrarif1fan

Take a look at this one...

I got this range bag from Tommy's Gun Packs. They had some special going on and I got a great deal. They run specials all the time, so go to their website and sign up to get their emails. They claim to make all their own stuff, but I know I've seen this exact range bag on another site before for around $20-25. It's got two inner and two outer zippered compartments for handguns. The end pouches are great for extra mags, safety glasses, tools, etc. I usually keep my ammo in the main inside compartment. Mine has held up well and I have no complaints.

Robert

Tags
bag , buckmark , pistol , range , target