The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Lock and Load: Live Fire Exercises

Old November 25, 2001, 04:28 PM   #1
Rovert

TFL NJ Shoot... THANKS

Sincere appreciation to Ray for coordinating, the Buckeye Gun gun club and its members for hosting, and the rest of you for attending. It was great meeting everyone, and I can't wait to do it again.

Once I get the photos transferred, we'll get them posted up here, provided everyone gives permission.

Hopefully, by the next time we meet, I'll have some toys to share with you!

Best regards to all,
RK
Old November 25, 2001, 04:40 PM   #2
Quantrill

TFL Sunday Shoot

Second the motion! Had a great time and would certainly return in a microsecond. Thanks to the Buckeye Boys who made Mary Lou and I feel welcome and the TFL guys whom it was a pleasure to meet. It is all too rare today to have the type of fellowship with total strangers when you meet and friends when you part. A real WELL DONE to Ray who iniated and coordinated everything. You certainly have MaryLous' and my permission to use any photos we are in. Quantrill
Old November 25, 2001, 07:21 PM   #3
pdmoderator
Registration in progress

Thirded!

Special thanks to Ray for organizing and introducing me to two new classes of firearms, and best wished to all! Maybe next time I can take more than a corner off one of those clay pigeons...

- pdmoderator

P.S. Finally answered my Glock question at Harry's on the way back. I can't hit the eject button one-handed on a G30 but I can on a G36. I think I'll stick with my decision to buy an HK... unless Ray can find me a 10-shot .45 wheelgun somewhere
Old November 25, 2001, 09:59 PM   #4
K80Geoff

Photos!!! Uh Oh. Hope you didn't get a picture of me with my, er, little problem
Old November 25, 2001, 10:06 PM   #5
K80Geoff

Pistol Cases

Some of you folks inquired as to where I obtained the Pistol Case I used at the shoot. Here is the web Address:

http://www.ontargetguns.com/gun-ho.html

I have the 5 gun case and am very satisfied with it. If you buy one get the magnet to hold the magazines, it saves a lot of space.
Old November 26, 2001, 08:22 PM   #6
RAY WOODROW 3RD

We had a blast!

Thanks for showing up guys(and gal). I look forward to seeing you all in the near future. Fellow N.J.ers, you don't know what you were missing. We had a blast!

Hope that does it. Keep in touch. Isn't it amazing how fellow gun enthusiast get together with each other like they have known each other for years? I guess that's
because we are ruthless, blood thirsty, baby killing, geneticly altered, confederate flag waving, beer gusuling, tobacco chewing, gun nuts. Isn't that how the rest of the
world sees us? If only they knew what they were missing. An armed sociey is a polite society. To all take care and God bless.........

"The key to success in ANY battle is effective communications."

From NJ? Check out "njcsd.com"
Old November 26, 2001, 08:40 PM   #7
Mrs. Woody6

Okay guys and gal - ya now got me all jealous that I missed this great shing ding my hubby put together. I look forward to meeting all of you at the next shoot.