The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old December 12, 2008, 01:32 PM   #1
LongbowTap

GA Gun Dealer

I last weekend I contacted a seller on GunBroker.com about a rifle. They gave me a direct link to their website: http://segunco.com/index.php?main_page

After several emails with J.D. I ordered a new Howa/Axiom .308 with the heavy 24" barrel. Not only was he helpful, he gave me a very fair price and also a discount for being a disabled veteran. Looking over his other listings, all of his prices seem pretty darn good.

Howa has some interesting and very detailed break-in procedures - very similar to military longbow guns. Worth taking a look at. Kind of surprised me that Howa used these methods. Makes for long term accuracy.
http://www.legacysports.com/pdfs/New...nProcedure.pdf
Old December 14, 2008, 01:17 PM   #2
LongbowTap

Southeastern Gun Company

Man, did I over estimate Southeastern Gun Company - Segunco.com. After many emails confirming the purchase and having the gun pulled from the wearhouse, they sold it to a local pawn shop. I was supposed to drive down and pick it up either tomorrow or Tuesday, but now I'm just out of luck. Their comment: "sorry for the trouble" - as if that means very much. Ticked? Understatement.