The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old January 31, 2002, 01:44 AM   #1
Molly

Georgia Arms

I called them to ask some detailed questions about their ammo, like how do they get their .357 to shoot so lightly, etc. A reloader from there called me back and spent a LONG time explaining exactly how he does some of his reloads, and explained the decisions he made when coming up with his product lines - which powders, power levels, etc. I have spoken to other ammo people who are stuck up and don't really want to take the time to go in-depth with a layman. I found this person, on the other hand to be very friendly. I would like to place a good-sized order with them shortly.

Has anyone found their ammo or service to be inferior?

http://www.georgia-arms.com
Old January 31, 2002, 02:35 AM   #2
rock_jock

Quite the opposite. I have ordered .44special, .40S&W, and .32mag from them. Nothing but fast and friendly service.
Old January 31, 2002, 10:19 AM   #3
sniperz

I've ordered lots of stuff from them and bought from them at the local gun shows. I've always been happy with those guys.
Old January 31, 2002, 01:00 PM   #4
Gino

Georgia Arms makes all my carry ammo. I've always had great preformance and service from them.
Old January 31, 2002, 04:33 PM   #5
GeorgeAtl

No Problems, Whatsoever!!

I have consumed thousands of rounds of GA Arms Ammo for range use, in assorted calibers:
9mm, .40, and .45.....

With absolutely no problems!! I used to go out there on my lunch hour and buy a can or two, but since moving the work location to the NE side of Atlanta, (Chamblee), going to Villa Rica during the lunch hour is an Impossiblilty.

They typically set up at shows near the "Back Door," so that they don't have so far to load in and out at the show venues. I also have learned to park near the Back Door, and usually have one of their guys hold the door for me as I carry their product to my car!!
And then return to the show floor....

Nice guys.....great dependability. Go for it!!
Old February 1, 2002, 12:25 PM   #6
Byron Quick
Staff In Memoriam

I have not used their rifle ammo to date. However, their handgun ammo is great and is the carry ammo for my pistols and revolvers. I have used their 10mm, .45 ACP, and .44 Rem Mag. No problems.