The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old July 4, 2001, 10:10 AM   #1
CQB1

Mossberg 500 Tactical 3 Point Sling

Until now no one has made a true side mounted 3 point tactical sling for the Mossberg 500. Well, after months of development, we finally have a front sling mounting plate in production and now have a sling for you Mossberg 500 fans. Here it is:

For more information click this link:
www.cqbsolutions.com/500sling.htm
[email protected]
Old July 5, 2001, 11:11 AM   #2
nedfig

Can I get just the sling mount for the barrel nut?
Old July 5, 2001, 12:16 PM   #3
CQB1

Yes you can

The Mossberg 500 sling plate, by itself, is $ 12.50 + S&H.

For more info try this link:

CQB Sling Accessories

Thanks for your interest.
[email protected]
Old July 5, 2001, 05:39 PM   #4
uglygun

Yeah, never know when you're gonna need your tactical sling for your Mossberg. Say you're down in the Ventura area and you're wanting to go out in the ocean and shoot seagulls from your boat, if you don't have a decent tactical sling you might lose that shotgun over the side if you're not careful.

Hehe, sorry, kinda an inside story there.

Met the guys down at the Ventura gunshow back on the 23rd-24th of June and we had an interesting conversation about what we'd do if we won the 145million dollar super lotto. I believe somebody said that if they won they'd go out and blast a hundred of those winged sea rats and not even bat an eye at the some 500 dollar fine per bird.

Anyhow, these guys build nice slings. I've got one for my green 870(black, but I plan on getting a green one to match eventually) and I've got one of their newer green colored slings for my AR15.

I got to see how they did the Mossberg sling mount while I was there, it's as shown in the photograph and appears to work very well. Their prices are very reasonable.

CQB1, I'll have to get a photograph of my camo'd AR15 with your sling mounted on it and get it posted on my webpage soon. I'll do the same when I eventually get a green 870 sling for my "fungus 870."
Old July 7, 2001, 09:19 AM   #5
CQB1

Unfortunately we didn't get that big lotto jackpot. But, if you guys buy enough gear we may be able to whack some beach buzzards after all.
[email protected]