The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old February 25, 2013, 07:31 PM   #1
ftballgod

Model 1 Sales. anybody else have problems?

in Dec i placed an order i got my conformation e-mail right away. i have not heard anything since. their website says they are backed up due to increased sales. and a month ago i was able to get a hold of them over the phone. i was told they were backed up and they would get to my order.

it has been over 2 months. i want my stuff. i have e-mailed 3 times and they never got back to me. i have called 100s of times but i only get busy signals now.

has anyone else had any problems with them? what do i do?
Old February 26, 2013, 04:53 PM   #2
ftballgod

i dont know how to cancel the order if i wanted to. lol i dont know i they are getting my e-get mails and i cant a hold of them on the phone. i guess i will just wait to see if i ever get stuff from them.
Old February 26, 2013, 09:50 PM   #3
AssaultTortoise

I placed an order for a full varmint kit back around the 2008 panic. It took 8 months for them to complete my order. I doubt given the situation you will fair much better. Even if you cancel your order its unlikely you will find any other place with shorter wait times right now. I can say that the AR turned out very nice when I was finally able to build it.
Old February 26, 2013, 10:09 PM   #4
ftballgod

all i ordered was mags. should i hang onto the order? it was for pmags at $15 each. during non panic times i can get them for cheaper around here. am i going to need these mags 8 months from now? or will things die down. and go back to normal?
Old April 16, 2013, 07:03 PM   #5
ftballgod

update. it has now been 4 months. still no contact from the company. i want to cancel my order but i cant even call them to do this. all i get is a busy signal.
Old April 17, 2013, 11:57 AM   #6
Evan Thomas

Reminder: if you haven't dealt with this vendor yourself, do not post here.
Old April 22, 2013, 04:27 PM   #7
m.p.driver

I've dealt with them favorably but i think everyone is backed up.Went to a show this weekend and saw pmags at around $17.The venders are finding out real fast that the panic is over,$3000 ar's are ludicrous,and nobody is going to pay $40 for a mag.

Tags
model 1 sales