The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old August 10, 2006, 04:23 PM   #1
enstorm

Global Trades

Has anybody had problems with this bunch like I have? After 3 or 4 tries, I was finally able to place a simple order for some ak uppers and lowers by phone (they won't state prices on the internet). They debited my account immediately (July 6). After hearing and receiving nothing in the following ten days or so, I called, and was told the order would ship that day or the next. Another few weeks passed with no shipment and no contact from them, so I emailed them this past weekend and told them to cancel the order and reimburse me immediately. Still not a peep from them, and my bank website does not indicate that my account has been credited. Wonderful group of folks. If you are looking for ak parts, the people that are reliable are copes and dph.
Old August 12, 2006, 02:53 PM   #2
UniversalFrost

You can contact your bank and file a fraud claim through them. That way they can atleast contact the gaining financial institution and put a hold on the money in the individuals account (if it is still there). Next time buy from a reputable source and you won't have to go through all the hassles.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (when all else fails play dead) -Red Green

Old August 23, 2006, 09:20 AM   #3
enstorm

Finally got my money back this week

It took another phone call on Monday-- said they didn't know about the email I sent a few weeks before. As far as I can tell, I would never have received the order.