The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old February 5, 2002, 05:01 PM   #1
UK2TX

Lee Loader 10ga instruction sheet.

Hello Chaps,

I'll looking for a copy of the instruction sheet which was included in the Lee Loader 10ga shotgun reloading box. I'll even post a scan of the item if someone sends me one so that it will be available for the folks that follow.

Regards,

UK2TX

FWIW I have tried to find this information, I tried trawling the web and even dropped a note to Lee Precision themselves:

-----Original Message-----
From: info@leeprecision.com [mailto:info@leeprecision.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 6:04 AM
Subject: Re: Lee Loader 10ga shotgun instruction set

The Target Model Reloader, Lee Loader for shot shells, Auto Prime with threaded shell holder was made by Lee Custom Engineering. For the whole story, read Richard Lee's article in Handloader's Digest, 17 th. ed., etc.)
Lee Custom has been out of business for a number of years and Lee Precision does not make parts for those tools.
Old February 8, 2002, 10:21 AM   #2
MADISON

Lee Loader 10ga instruction sheet

I bought a current production Lee Shot shell Reloading press. It looks a lot like the old Lyman press in their #44 Manual.

The press seperated one night when the lever was down. I swept up powder and shot for two months. I put the press in the trash and BOUGHT A MEC 600jr.
Old February 8, 2002, 10:27 AM   #3
UK2TX

Er....hello Madison,

Thanks for the note, I'm not sure quite what the analogy is, however FWIW I do actually have a MEC 650 for 12ga.

Since I'm in this thread, does any one have the instructions of any gauge Lee Loader ( not to be confused with the Lee Load-all / Load-all 2 )?

Regards,

UK2TX
Old February 20, 2002, 10:04 AM   #4
UK2TX

Hello Chaps,

Thanks to Jack R-NJ here are the instructions:

Regards,

UK2TX