The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Hunt

Old August 16, 2001, 07:16 PM   #1
Guyon

Inside the Ranks of the Antis....

Have a look at the enemy. Here's one man's report from inside one of the key conferences for anti-hunters.

Here's a bit of what they teach at the "training sessions":

<<Hunters are already divided, keep dividing them, stress issues that divide hunters. Get to children early in school so they learn to hate hunting. Legal rights for all animals. Terrorism is justified. Put bricks through widows to intimidate wives and children.>>

Read the whole report at:
http://www.bowhunting.net/eMagazine/...imBeers01.html
Old August 17, 2001, 09:13 PM   #2
KYE-OAT

My thoughts.....

If they want to sway a kid by flooding his/her little brain with
Anti type propaganda, then all the more reason each one of us has to get off our collective "bums" and take FIVE kids hunting......
once they start loving it....the Anti's will never win 'emback over!!!
Old August 18, 2001, 12:18 PM   #3
Molon Labe!

What sweaty anti pukes. Trying to ban fishing, hunting, meat eating, and the use of leather/fur. I am not afraid, I just hope that we can win our freedom back to OUR WAY. :barf: These anti's are ruining are HUMAN rights, thinking only bout animals, Hunters donate money every time they go get some deer, pig etc. tags, helping to creat a better enviroment for the animals, why can't these pukes get that through their ant minds, they think us hunters are pitiful, point fingers at us every time we go walking by them wearing some type of camo or pro-hunting clothing, I point back, not with my pinkie, not with my ring finger, not with my index and not with my thumb. What has our once great nation come to, with the government is handing OUR money to crack addicts squirting out babies. Look how bad of an American I am.
Old August 18, 2001, 02:13 PM   #4
Art Eatman
Staff Lead

Was browsing over at http://www.lewrockwell.com and ran across this essay: http://www.lewrockwell.com/fontova/fontova27.html

Thought you might like a more upbeat view...

, Art