The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old August 17, 2013, 10:19 PM   #26
WIN1886

Anybody that hates their NIB P220 Carry Elite Stainless or P210 Legend Target let me know ! In the market for a Sig 1911 carry stainless as well !
Old August 17, 2013, 11:24 PM   #27
skywag

Then don't buy one.
Old August 18, 2013, 08:21 AM   #28
pete2

I don't drool over Sigs or Glocks.
Old August 18, 2013, 08:46 AM   #29
ejfalvo

I had Rugers, XD 45s, SW M&P and sold them all after I shot my first Sig P220. I now have 3 of them (and a Sig C3). Big, bulky, easy to shoot and accurate. IMHO, they fit my grip better than any other handgun (yes, I tried Glocks and couldn't warm up to them). As an earlier poster stated different strokes for different folks, I'll keep trying new models by other vendors, but I seriously doubt I'll change away from my Sigs. As a note, I carry a Sig P220 Compact and while it took time to get used to the size, it literally disappears with the right IWB.
Old August 18, 2013, 10:26 AM   #30
DasGuy

There's a lot of SIG hate here.

Here are some pics to make it better.

Old August 18, 2013, 12:19 PM   #31
Sevens

I'm a card carrying Sig hater!
No, not true, I don't spend much tame "hating" on things, especially firearms. I am an enthusiast, afterall. But Sigs, almost from top to bottom, just don't attract me. There are a few I would entertain, and one that I actually own (but Sig didn't build it), and there is an elusive one that I really would love to try (P210) but the bulk of their product and certainly, their calling card (the typical Sig pistol design) is one that I simply don't like whatsoever.

Don't care for the looks. Don't care for the features, really don't care for the layout and controls and execution of same and I'm wildly unimpressed with some of the recent products they've shipped and their attention to detail.

I don't show up on Sig threads to share that I don't like Sigs...
But it seemed only proper to add my post to a thread that is specifically titled in some manner where the OP doesn't care for a Sig. Cuase yeah, I'm on board with that.
Old August 19, 2013, 09:31 PM   #32
Let it Bleed

All pistols are more drool worthy without an accessory rail in my opinion. I suppose it's too cost prohibitive to manufacture pistols with and without the rail, but it sure would be great to have the choice.
Old August 26, 2013, 03:53 AM   #33
Morgo

Good thing I like chunky heavy handguns

Besides how could anyone not like an X5

Or a P49 (P210-2)