The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old June 9, 2013, 07:52 AM   #51
TDL

Just read it.

First of all the main methodology he is using is strawmen. A boggling string of them.

Secondly by his logic he is anti vaccine.

The question of deterrence of tyranny and levels of arms is interesting. He must have missed vietnam
Old June 9, 2013, 08:23 AM   #52
geetarman

Read what the guy wrote first. . .not what he wrote/said after his feet were held to the fire. He is no friend of the Second Amendment.

Carpe Cerveza
Old June 12, 2013, 08:07 AM   #53
Skans

I read the article. Poorly written, rambling rant. That's all it amounts to. Some anti-gun jerk is angry and he's venting by typing one-line attacks on anyone his small mind can instantly think of who is an outspoken pro 2nd Amendment advocate. It's really not even worth commenting on.

Then I read some of the so-called professor's retorts to the comments - I too find it difficult to believe that he attained any degree from any college or junior college. Like this:

"Michael, as I don't know you, I won't stoop to your BS. But, here it is. I advocate peaceful means of solving differences. And your threat is so far out of line you need investigating. How dare you threaten me? From me to you here's a road map to the Hell we all want people like you to go to."

Anything he disagrees with is "BS". He feigns offense at threats that only exist in his mind, and indicates that he feels that those who disagree with him should be condemned to Hell. Hardly any facts, and what facts he relies on he had to admit were wrong down in the comments . Overall, just a very juvenile rant.

Last edited by Skans; June 12, 2013 at 08:32 AM.