The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old January 27, 2013, 03:45 AM   #1
sirdiealot

high standard 1911 gi

hey just ordered this gun from buds....did quite a bit of reading here and there but didnt see much about it on this site and i respect whats said on here more then most other sites....so what do you guys think about this gun...is it a decent starter 1911.

...Wildly popular all over the world, mostly in countries where people don’t carry guns, and cops don’t have to actually shoot people with theirs.
Old January 27, 2013, 11:40 AM   #2
10mm4ever

They're made by Armscor in the phillipines and I don't think you'll be disappointed. The fillipino 1911's are solid.
Old January 27, 2013, 01:24 PM   #3
sirdiealot

good ive been talking myself bout into and out of it daily...first it was the tisis 1911 from greece then this one. and this last week of laying in bed with the flu has been really hard on my gun buying cause ive had so much time with laptop and boredom wth debit card unused right beside me lol

...Wildly popular all over the world, mostly in countries where people don’t carry guns, and cops don’t have to actually shoot people with theirs.