The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old March 1, 2012, 08:18 PM   #1
Shane Tuttle
Staff

My Thoughts on reloader-1

For those of you that are looking for a generic A++++ bullcrap rating like they do on eBay, you're going to be disappointed. The watered down tactics of adding a bazillion pluses just doesn't do it for me. If you're TRULY serious about researching feedback on a member, read on.

Reloader-1 offered a Ruger Bearcat in this thread:

http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=476788

The entire transaction from start to finish was outstanding. He was patient dealing with me since I was in the middle of finishing up my rotation in Afghanistan. Internet and general communications were slow on my end. He made sure to stay in contact with me throughout the process.

Regarding the product itself: When reloader-1 told me how like-new the pistol's condition was, he wasn't kidding. Those of you that know how picky I am with my firearms knows I'm a tough customer. My wife and I (and our FFL dealer to boot) were simply amazed how right reloader-1 was. The Bearcat was flawless....FLAWLESS. As the thread stated, it was used, mind you.

This isn't a "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" feedback post. I generated it on my own accord. If you're looking for an honest member that is very easy to deal with and you demand a firearm in the condition he states, then look no further.

Posting and YOU: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting
Old March 6, 2012, 10:04 PM   #2
reloader-1

Thanks, Shane - I'll send the $240 as promis....

I mean, I really appreciate it!