The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Art of the Rifle: General

Closed Thread

Old February 21, 2012, 07:47 PM   #1
five five six

Hey guys, formerly Desert Eagle, I got my Black Gun

I'm the one that bombarded a bunch of you guys when I was looking to buy my first AR and I have to give credit where credit is due! there is a link at the end with pictures. Some might remember my lame brother was going to sell me a professional ordanance Carbon 15 piece of crap for a 1000 bucks! luckily I talked with some of you. I got the DPMS Oracle ORC from BudsGuns.com, with 2 30 round mags, $618.00 +7.00 for shipping. I got a nice NcSTAR Mark3 4-9 by x31 with red dot for a little less that 200.00. from cheaper than dirt I got a bunch of ammo, 3 more mags (one being the kick ass 30rnd magpul), a sling, a riser..... probably something i am forgeting and with sales tax it cam to LESS THAN $850.00 dollars!!!!!!!!!!! it took 2 months to put this project together and it was worth every second and every penny! haven't shot it yet though!!!!!! soon, soon. http://ke7zem.mediashare.com?selectedalbum=ke7zem544125

might have to copy and paste that URL.
Rich near Seattle

Tags
5.56 , buds guns , dpms , ncstar mark3 , seattle