The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old June 8, 2011, 02:09 PM   #1
davebig

OpticsPlanet Father's Day Promo

I just got an email about OpticsPlanet.com having a Father's Day promotion, where you get $20 off any purchase over $150 and 5% cash back if you checkout with Amazon. Coupon code is LUVDAD23. You can see the full deal here.
Old June 8, 2011, 08:35 PM   #2
OkieGentleman

Satisfied Customer

I dealt with this company the other day and have only good things to say about their service and products. They went an extra mile to make sure that everything I was ordering was compatible. Nice lady and excellent service for a first time customer with a $69 dollar order. Shipping was free and she aplogized for taking so long to make sure everything was right. Will use them again.
Old June 9, 2011, 11:06 AM   #3
Mudinyeri

Sure wish they had the stuff I ordered in stock ... or would put an indicator on the product's information page that showed that it was out of stock. I'm not singling them out, necessarily, because it seems to be a common problem. I don't see how larger online retailers can continue to do business through a website that doesn't indicate out-of-stock items. Most of the smaller online retailers that I deal with have the functionality.
Old June 13, 2011, 06:24 AM   #4
dhyayi

Thanks for the info davebig.
useful for my fam....
thanks