The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old January 3, 2010, 09:06 PM   #1
Parabuteo

Buying from Pahoo AKA Buck Skinner

Hey all,

I thought I'd drop a few good words for a person I met here, this post is regarding my recent shopping experience with Pahoo AKA Buck Skinner, who incidentally, can be reached at buckskinner@rocketmail.com

To make a long story short, Pahoo and I worked out a deal that worked for both of us on several sets of TC rings and mounts that I needed for my naked TC barrel sets. Pahoo answered his e-mails with all the questions I had about the rings very promptly, to boot he communicates very clearly.

The merchandise I ordered was shipped and delivered to my home promptly and was exactly as advertised.

In a world where you never know who you are dealing with, what is about to happen or what someone will do when they get the money in their hands, I have to say it was truly a pleasure to do business with 'ol Pahoo and I would not hesitate to do so again.

Thanks again Pahoo. Take care, Murray
Old January 4, 2010, 11:24 AM   #2
Pahoo

Thank you as well and you are a man of your word which is getting rarer to find, on internet transactions. Thanks for buying my "Stuff" ...

Be Safe !!!