The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Old September 15, 2009, 02:45 PM   #26
G-man 26

Fantacy Football, Haha.

I am also curious as to the caliber. .40 flat nose? 9mm ball? Was the guy naked? What the heck? Good tactic, one step to the left, or right, and bang. No more backstop issues.
Old September 15, 2009, 04:24 PM   #27
markj

Quote:
Where have you been, too? People play it locally. People play it online. There are guys in the Sandbox with teams who compete against folks here.

It has been around for nearly a half century but has exploded with the application of the internet...
Take a chill pill francis. Ever hear of sarcasm?

Is my dog barking now? Neighbors 1/4 mile down the roads kids wife had a baby so they are taking care of their dogs, they let em out and they bark bark bark until taken back in. Does it bother me? Nah I got to hold the 3 week old boy the other day. Looking at him made it all worth while to me, he is the future, I am the past.