The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Lock and Load: Live Fire Exercises

Old July 21, 2009, 01:07 PM   #1
booker_t

WTB: Ruger Mark III .22LR in MD (Baltimore area)

Hello, I'm a relatively new shooter looking to take some lessons and improve my skills. Been shooting a lovely Marlin .22WMG rifle for about two years, and want to pick up a handgun now. The Mark III seems like the best and most economical way to start. If somebody is selling a copy I would be interested in purchase!

I'm fairly close to two major dealers in the Baltimore area that I know of. One is in Bel Air/Hickory (Horst & McCann), the other near Timonium (Continental Arms). Could process the transaction through either one, or another dealer if you know one or have worked with one in the past.

I have a clean background so there will be no issues with the transaction from my end.

Thanks!!

PS... not sure why this showed up in "Lock & Load" forum, I followed the new thread button from the Buy,Sell,Trade page.. if a mod would kindly move it I would appreciate that.

PPS... Now I see why, there's an additional sticky thread explaining it.. I don't have the prereq 25 posts nor 30 days of forum membership to post to the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. ugh..

PPPS.. whomever mods this forum, I understand if you choose to delete this thread, and I'll repost once I hit the requisite membership levels, but if you'll move it to Buy/Sell/Trade it would be great.

Last edited by booker_t; July 21, 2009 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Miscatagorized
Old July 31, 2009, 07:11 PM   #2
joehorner

booker

PM sent
Old August 17, 2009, 05:42 PM   #3
Two 10's

Gunbroker.com has a list of FFL dealer who will recieve for a fee.
Old August 22, 2009, 09:56 PM   #4
Coverbuster

.o2 and nothing more , look for an MKII , less PC BS .