The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old March 10, 2009, 12:33 PM   #1
Playboypenguin

Big thumbs up for MidwayUSA

I ordered a replacement trigger from MidwayUSA last week. As usual, they shipped it very quickly.

I went to install it last night and when I reassembled the gun I noticed the grip safety was binding and allowing the gun to fire without it being depressed manually. I took it back apart and noticed that the bow on the trigger was a little too long on one side, causing the grip safety to bind.

I had already put the box and paperwork from the order in the recycling by mistake so I had to call them this morning about returning the part. When I called them they said to not even worry about returning it. They said they will just send me a replacement and apologized for the issues the original was having.

It was not a super expensive part, just $25, but that is what I call customer service.