|December 2, 2007, 09:05 PM||#1|
Join Date: July 30, 2007
Instruction how to post the picture directly
Here is the instruction that I have learn to post the picture directly into this page so that friends can view it directly without open the attachments.
Instructions to post the picture directly into thefiringline.com so that you don't have to use attachments:
1. Create an account with http://www.photbucket.com
2. Use the browse to locate your images in your PC.
3. Upload them by using multiple browse lines.
4. highlight the direct link code then right click on the mouse to copy
5. Back in thefiringline.com then click reply, click edit, click on insert image then paste the direct link into the line with highlight http:// make sure to overwrite the highlight http:// otherwise it will have double http://
then click save. That's all.
You will see you pic immediately.
|December 2, 2007, 09:18 PM||#2|
Join Date: March 28, 2005
"Gun companies and gun magazines have long had relationships beyond cozy" C.J. Chivers, author "THE GUN"