The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old July 13, 2006, 09:48 AM   #1
Clayfish

Wow am I lucky or what?

Some of you know that I'm a music minister. So I'm sitting in my office today and one of my church members comes in and tells me he was cleaning out his shop and he found some reloading equipment and I could have it. It turns out to be a Lyman turret press, Lyman balance scale, Lyman case prep kit, Lyman 44mag and .38/.357 dies (both of which I need), Lyman power measure, and a Lee 12g loader. He says there's more and as soon as he finds it I can have it. The press is in need of some serious derusting so I'm taking it apart as soon as I get home. It's soaking in WD-40 in the back of my truck. When I get it in working order I'll post pics. This day has already started great.
Old July 13, 2006, 11:35 AM   #2
Poodleshooter

"Praise God from whom all blessing flow...."

Free reloading gear is great isn't it? I just had a fellow give me 270 pieces of shiny 7mm Rem Mag brass.