|February 8, 2006, 03:45 AM||#1|
Join Date: October 27, 2005
Location: out west
I know you read them before but they are still right on
1. Be courteous to everyone, friendly to no one.
2. Decide to be aggressive enough, quickly enough.
3. Have a plan.
4. Have a back-up plan, because the first one probably won't work.
5. Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
6. Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a "4."
7. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive.
8. Move away from your attacker. Distance is your friend. (lateral & diagonal preferred.)
9. Use cover or concealment as much as possible.
10. Flank your adversary when possible. Protect yours.
11. Always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.
12. In ten years nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance, or tactics. They will only remember who lived.
13. If you are not shooting, you should be communicating your intention to shoot.
1. Look very cool in sunglasses.
2. Kill every living thing within view.
3. Adjust Speedo.
4. Check hair in mirror.
1. Walk in 50 miles wearing 75 pound rucksack while starving.
2. Locate individuals requiring killing.
3. Request permission via radio from "Higher Up" to perform killing.
4. Curse bitterly when mission is aborted.
5. Walk out 50 miles wearing a 75 pound rucksack while starving.
1. Select a new beret to wear.
2. Sew patch on right shoulder.
3. Change the color of beret you decide to wear
1. Have a cocktail.
2. Adjust temperature on air-conditioner.
3. See what's on HBO.
4. Ask "what's a gunfight?"
5. Request more funding from Congress with a "killer" PowerPoint presentation.
6. Wine & dine "key" Congressmen, invite DOD & defense industry executives.
7. Receive funding, set up new command and assemble assets.
8. Declare the assets "strategic" and never deploy them operationally.
9. Hurry to Ground Ordinance Launching Facility for 1445 tee-time.
1. Go to Sea.
2. Drink Coffee.
3. Watch a movie.
4. Deploy the Marines.
|February 8, 2006, 04:37 AM||#2|
Join Date: September 11, 2005
Location: Los Angeles
You know why they keep marines on navy ships?
Sheep would be to obvious.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty,
to purchase a little temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Spc. Jeremy M. Campbell
and the best DS ever
MSG Matthew Ritz
For those who have had to fight for it, Life holds a special meaning that the protected will never know.
(='.'=) Someone set us up the bunny!
|February 8, 2006, 09:37 AM||#3|
Join Date: June 17, 2005
Location: Georgia, USA
USCG - (A) - Go get "In-the-thick-of-it-daily!"; choose "ANY WONDERFUL OR CRAPPY/ UGLY, OR ULTRA CONFRONTATIONAL, ADRENALINE OR NASEA PRODUCING SCENARIO YOUR IMAGINATION CAN COME UP WITH; & DEAL W/ IT ON THE SPOT!", then go back to the "Boat" (378' or PB) & drink your coffee...! Then see above list marked (A)! (erh)
|February 8, 2006, 09:45 AM||#5|
Join Date: December 15, 2005
Location: South China, Maine
Its incredibly obvious who knows what about which branches of the service.
Bushmaster Superlight AR-15 5.56mm / Custom 24" Heavy BBL Varmint AR-15 5.56mm / Ruger M77 .257 Roberts / Ruger MKI 22LR Pistol / EAA Witness 9mm Pistol / Daisy 2202 22LR / Remington Viper 522 22LR / Stevens 200 .223 / Savage 10FP 24" .308 / Mauser 98 Sporter 30-06
|February 8, 2006, 02:37 PM||#7|
Join Date: March 24, 2005
Location: Steubenville, OH
Sorry guys. There's some funny stuff here, but this ain't the comedy forum.
Serious tactics.... please!
TFL Members are ambassadors to the world for firearm owners. What kind of ambassador does your post make you?
I train in earnest, to do the things that I pray in earnest, I'll never have to do.