The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Closed Thread

Old October 8, 2005, 11:46 PM   #51
zejs1

The right to a trial and the presumption on innocence are not parts of the American justice system which I would consider "garbage".
Old October 9, 2005, 12:45 AM   #52
FLA2760

re attempted kidnap

Hi Everyone
There is a link posted on one of the replys of the news story. The scumbag actually said that he will be back! That dad needs to get a 12ga and a .45 and end this scummers life if he does come back. Child molesters should be dropped behind enemy lines in Iraq with Muslim bashing attire on!!
Steve
Old October 9, 2005, 02:26 AM   #53
Res O. Lushin

Quote:
yea, i hear congress is addressing that major issue right now
Witty!

More info at www.jefftroopthinksheisfunny.com

and FLA2760, judging from your screen name I'm gonna take a stab and say you are from Lake Wales?
Old October 9, 2005, 04:17 AM   #54
Res O. Lushin

Since this thread is about sex crimes, how about this gem from our fruit picking friends from south of the border. Fourteen (yes 14) migrant workers rape an eighteen year old girl in FL. They dragged her from her home.

http://www.local6.com/news/5054737/detail.html
Old October 9, 2005, 11:34 AM   #55
Daniel Boom

Every race has their evil deviants, but being latin, I wish that those rapists get sodomised by only the sharpest and splintery-est of broken 2x4's. I'm a single father w/ full custody and I'm (of course) supporting my right to bear. Regardless of law. If that girl was my daughter I wouldn't think of calling the authorites. I would lock them in that house, take any I.D. they have, RAZE the house, shoot anyone who escapes and then use their I.D.'s to track down their immediate families to wipe clean any of their deviant D.N.A.

I'm not a big fan of the book but I do believe in Charlie Daniels. Take them rascals out to the swamp put them on their knees and tie them to a stump and let the alligators and the bugs do the rest.
Old October 9, 2005, 12:46 PM   #56
jsp98m3

Pedophiles? I understand that there are lots of places in this world that need to have landmines cleared. And there are always people waiting for organ transplants. Organs on the hoof, first a kidney, then a lung, both eyes, half a liver. Then back for the rest of the package. My dog will eat the leftovers.
Old October 9, 2005, 01:04 PM   #57
USP45usp

I have a feeling that this thread will soon become heated and be shut down and I usually distance myself from threads that will do so but I feel that I have to comment one last time:

This is America, no matter your crime, no matter how heinious, you and they as American's have the Right to a speedy trail to be judged by their peers (fellow American's).

The break down comes in the sentencing by the judges. I fully agree that there should be a 2 strikes law. The first strike you get 25 to life with lifetime of monitoring.

Second strike and conviction, you die.

There are some crimes that should be dealt with in the most harsh sentence that can be given for that crime.

Yet, pedophile is considered a mental diease (I believe that it's in the DSM) and if they consider it so, then maybe their sentence should be a lobotamy or something of the sort since no drugs have been used that is known to "cure" it. But, those are just my ideas, everyone has their own about the subject.

When it comes to child molestors, rapists, and crimes of a sexual nature, the emotions will flow, especially anger. People will think with emotion and throw out all rights, as in the right to a trail by your peers, to acheive what they wish, but if we do that, then what the anti's do to us, using the same logic, basically erodes all of our rights and gets us where we don't need to go.

Trial, then life/excecution/lobotamy, whatever it takes to keep them off our streets and out of our neighborhoods.

Wayne
Old October 9, 2005, 05:17 PM   #58
Denny Hansen
Staff

Maybe we should just kill them.
If we do give them a trial, let's force them to give testimony against themselves.
How about kicking their doors in without a warrant to see if we can find anything?

Of course, we are all big tough gun owners and that might scare some people, so let's just give up the fight and surrender our guns.

Then again, the NY Time has been known to print articles I don't like. We should get together and burn them out for the common good.

Yep, if we can just manage to trim away some of that ugly fat from the Bill of Rights, I guess we'd make a lot of people happy.

Denny
Closed Thread