View Single Post
Old June 25, 2014, 12:58 PM   #25
Willie Lowman

I honestly couldn't make out most of what he was saying. Most of what he was saying (shouting/screaming) was profanity and a few times he clearly repeated "MY ------ PARKING SPACE!!!" He came out his door, across the yard, and up to jab-me-in-the-chest distance in record time.

He may have said that he was going to kill me if I didn't move my car... He may have said that he wanted to read the Watchtower with me and talk about our Lord... I don't know for sure. It was hard to understand between the bad breath, chest pokes, and profanity.

I can tell you that he was not visibly armed. I could have pulled my gun and escalated the situation. If he made an attempt to fill his hands, I am sure I could have pulled my gun and fired several rounds into his abdomen but he didn't and I didn't. The world might be a better place if I had shot him. I made a snap decision that saying "I'm sorry I'll move my car" was better than seeing if Gold-Dots work as advertised. I'm glad I had it... Didn't need it.

I sleep better knowing that I didn't take a man's life because he was flipping out about a curb side spot. I'm not saying ghbucky did wrong in his scenario. Just telling you how mine worked out for me.

Page generated in 0.02222 seconds with 8 queries