View Single Post
Old February 18, 2011, 07:14 AM   #84
Lloyd Smale

yup it must be my ego Couldnt be the 40 years ive spent shooting almost ever day and the many many thousands of rounds i put downrange every year. Plain and simple if you cant walk the walk dont! But to the key board comandos that talk the talk maybe you just need a bit more trigger time and bit less keyboard time. ANYONE that knows me knows i post on a couple other fourms other then this and theres not one once of bs in any post i make. Shooting is my life. I dont fool around anymore with motorcyles, boats or snow machines. All my time and money goes into guns and shooting. Like ive posted before ive shot not just one but many deer at those ranges and havent wounded one yet. Elk arent some majic animal that bullets bounce off of or that have some kind of a force field around them. Like i also said snipers routinely make head shots at that range with 308s on targets alot smaller. Problem is very few are willing to put in the time or money to be able to do it. If your not one of them it doesnt give you any right to tell someone who does that what he does isnt ethical because you cant. This will be my last post on the subject. Im not going to waste any more time trying to beat the truth into minds that arent open.

Page generated in 0.03257 seconds with 8 queries