View Single Post
Old March 28, 2001, 07:28 PM   #6
PKAY

I have been buying ammo from them for many years. Never had a problem. Credit card purchases at gun shows are hit with a 3% upper (pain in the a**). I now use cash only. Interesting side note: at the show last weekend in Orange County (CA), paying cash I did not have to show my Driver's License (hell, I'm 55 years old). When using a credit card previously, they wanted my DL for ID purposes of course. Also, they used to provide a service for buyers who didn't want to lug ammo around during their visit to the show. They would tag and store it for you, and when you finished with the rest of event and were ready to go home, you just popped by the Miwall tables and picked up your previously paid-for purchase. This last show they refused to extend that courtesy. I had to dead weight the cans back to my car, then return to see the rest of the show.

The best .45 ACP 230 gr. hard ball I've purchased is from Bob and Bonnie Plonowski ([email protected]). Bob is a retired LAPD officer who, as I recall, made ammo for the academy range.

Page generated in 0.02935 seconds with 8 queries