View Single Post
Old February 25, 2012, 12:44 PM   #14
Im a 'Pistol'

'Just because you obtained a CC permit does not make you some sort of peace officer nor are you obliged to do so. I agree you need some more training if this is your mindset as you will either get yourself killed or end up in jail. Just the fact that you are scenario playing how you are going to run into traffic either brandishing your firearm or screaming to the guy I have a gun scares me in the sense that that is the absolute worst thing you could do. Get some more training, and if you wana play cop go through all the correct steps to get into law enforcement. In the meantime let them do their job. Seriously though take our advice, either get more training or read some of the many books they have on how to conduct yourself as a CC holder'

REPLY: I shall take more training per your advice. The scenario -playing is based on actual events that took place in front of me some time ago , so, im not to be confused with a 'gun owner with an itchy finger' looking to play 'Peace Officer' . The last thing I want to do is use my pistol if at all necessary. I shall pursue books on conducting oneself as a CC holder in particular .

Page generated in 0.02371 seconds with 8 queries