View Single Post
Old February 25, 2009, 05:24 PM   #1
j28s

H&K USP Combat Competition - Trigger Upgrade?

EDIT: Tried to make better since and more information...
I have a H&K USP 9mm Combat Competition and bought it because of good reviews from others, AND I thought it was going to be more of a match trigger (guess I was thinking of my 1911 model). So, after shooting it, I'm not impressed because of the heavy pull and the long travel, so I called H&K and after talking to one of the gunsmiths, I bought a USP MATCH TRIGGER PARTS KIT (Part # 216169R). Note: He said there were two different kits I could get, the MATCH TRIGGER kit (which is what I got) and a another kit which would decrease the trigger pull but would convert it to Double Action Only and there would be no safety.

Now, after talking to others and thinking more about it, I don't know now if what they sold me is either already on the gun or if the LEM coupled Match Trigger on the gun is better, or if the new kit is indeed better. So, I called H&K back today and spoke to a different gunsmith which said the LEM Hybrid Match Trigger was the best they had. So not sure if the first guy sold me something I didn't need because he didn't know, or if the second guy was incorrect.

So, I'm looking for some help with anyone that knows more about the USP Combat Competition 9mm and if there is a better trigger availabe. Note: this gun is only used for target/range/competition. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by j28s; February 26, 2009 at 10:51 AM. Reason: easier to read

Page generated in 0.02312 seconds with 8 queries