View Single Post
Old September 27, 2010, 06:48 PM   #14
therealdeal

Quote:
YOU HAVE ONLY ONE HOLSTER?
Glenn Dee, I actually have two uncle mike in-the-pocket holsters, but they're identical except the size: I use size 4 but size 3 is technically the size recommended by uncle mike for my size weapon(the 4 seems like a perfect match). They're getting the job done for the moment, but I have also realized that even though I don't CCW my ruger 6" that a holster would still be handy instead of always being real gentle to&from the safe,etc).

Quote:
I agree that the Desantis Nemnesis or Super-Fly pocket holsters could work well for small frame revolvers or pistols.
Ive had my Desantis since 12/2004. As for a holster for a 6" barrel GP100 I'd check out the Dirty Harry or STU shoulder rigs from Lawman Leather Goods; www.LawmanLeathergoods.com . These holsters are not cheap but are well made and will conceal/balance the weight of a large DA revolver(depending on your size/frame). The Bianchi/Safariland Cyclone #111 rig can work too for a GP100 but may not conceal in the crossdraw mode. Blade-tech sells custom GP 100 holsters but you'd need to wait a few weeks. I bought a left handed kydex rig(paddle) for my Ruger GPNY .38spl 4" barrel in 2006.

Clyde
ps; The CEO/mgr for Lawman Leather Goods is a forum member. See holsters here; www.Bianchi-intl.com www.Blade-tech.com www.Blackhawk.com .
thanx clyde- I am checking out right now

"Abraham Lincoln freed all men, but Sam Colt made them all equal." (post Civil War slogan)

Page generated in 0.03661 seconds with 8 queries