View Single Post
Old December 30, 2008, 11:09 PM   #6
scorpion_tyr

I've only sold two guns. The first was a Talon T-100 that I bought for $50. After I bought it I learned that Talon went out of business because a whole lot of people with broken jaws were sueing the crap out of them. Turns out their slides liked to break in half as it was being fired. I didn't want to sell it because of the danger, but I did sell it to a pawn shop that marketed primarily to gang members. I don't really feel bad about it, especially since they gave me $175 for it.

The second gun I sold was my S&W Sigma. I had it for about a year and then when money got real short I sold it to buy a birthday gift for the girl I was seeing at the time. A few months later caught her cheating on me, and then a few weeks after that someone tried to break into my apartment (I wasn't home).

After that I bought another Sigma that I still have. I've vowed never to sell anymore of my guns. Even the few I don't shoot or like anymore I'm keeping to pass down to my children.

Page generated in 0.03714 seconds with 8 queries